Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I yelled at a monster in your bathroom because the voices told me

best! best! baca kat blog Queenin Murni kejap td.. teringin pulak nak buat!!! xde org tag pon.. x kesah lah!!

(haku adelah x kuar lunch hari ini semata2 sbb nak layan blogging n praktis joget!! hehehehe....!! cam dah addicted plaks kat dua2 mende nih!!!)


Keep this going. Type out the sentence you end up with in the TITLE of your note and tag your friends.Have fun. :D




Pick the month you were born:



January-------I kicked


February------I loved


March--------I karate chopped


April----------I licked


May----------I jumped on


June----------I smelled


July-----------I did the Macarena With


August--------I had lunch with


September----I danced with


October-------I sang to


November-----I yelled at


December-----I ran over










Pick the day (number) you were born on:


1-------a birdbath


2-------a monster


3-------a phone


4-------a fork


5-------a snowman


6-------a gangster


7-------my mobile phone


8-------my dog


9-------my best friends' boyfriend


10-------my neighbour


11-------my science teacher


12-------a banana


13-------a fireman


14-------a stuffed animal


15-------a goat


16-------a pickle


17-------your mom


18-------a spoon


19------ - a smurf


20-------a baseball bat


21-------a ninja


22-------Chuck Norris


23-------a noodle


24-------a squirrel


25-------a football player


26-------my sister


27-------my brother


28-------an iPod


29-------a surfer


30-------a homeless guy


31-------a llama










What is the last number of the year you were born:


1--------- In my car


2 --------- On your car


3 ----------- In a hole


4 ----------- Under your bed


5 ----------- Riding a Motorcycle


6 --------- sliding down a hill


7 --------- in an elevator


8---------- at the dinner table


9 -------- In line at the bank


0 -------- in your bathroom










Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:


White---------because I'm cool like that


Black---------because that's how I roll.


Pink-----------because I'm NOT crazy.


Red-----------because the voices told me to.


Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want


Green---------because I think I need some serious help.


Purple---------because I'm AWESOME!


Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.


Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars


Orange--------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.


Brown---------because I can.


Other----------because I'm a Ninja!


None----------because I can't control myself!










Now type out the sentence you made, write 'em in my comment box and also as the TITLE line and tag your friends in the note!

I yelled at a monster in your bathroom because the voices told me!



No comments: